Donate Personal Care Items
Hold a Dignity Drive For Products
We accept small quantities AND pallets of donated product – no quantity is too large or too small!
For larger drives and donations, please visit our Dignity Drive page to learn more about organizing a drive, support from Giving the Basics and pickup.
We also keep an updated Wish List with special items needed for our operations. Please contact us if you can help us fulfill any of these needs.
We always welcome individual walk-in donations during normal business hours at the following locations:
- Bob Hamilton Plumbing HVAC – 7899 E. Frontage Rd, O.P. KS - 913-888-4262
- Midwest Engravers – 7287 W. 97th St., O.P., KS - 913-642-2451
- Cure' of Ars Catholic School – 9403 Mission Rd., Leawood, KS - 913-648-2620
- Glass Lakes Capital (Joel Hamilton) – 5000 W. 95th St., Prairie Village, KS – 913-647-9555
- Queen of the Holy Rosary (Wea) – 22779 Metcalf Rd, Bucyrus, KS – 913-533-2462
- KC Building Supply – 7600 Wedd St., O.P., KS 66204 – 913-962-5227
- Charles Schwab – 13501 Nall Ave, KS
- Charles Schwab – 700 W 47th St. #110 KS
Below are the hygiene products most needed at Giving the Basics. The items with an asterisk are items we have the highest need for at the moment.
Body soap (full size and travel size)
Conditioner (full size and travel size)
Deodorant* (full size and travel size)
Lotion* (full size and travel size)
Shampoo (full size and travel size)
Shaving crème (full size and travel size)
Tissue (full size and travel size)
Toothpaste (full size and travel size)