Individual Volunteer OpportunitiesCommunity Night at Giving the Basics is an opportunity for our Individual Volunteers to come and serve.
The Community Night is every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 5:00pm – 6:30pm
All are welcome! We have 40 spots available each month so grab your spot quick!
To View the Online Calendar and Create an Account to Volunteer –
- Click the “View Online Calendar / Create Account” button below.
- Scroll down to “Community Night – Individual Volunteers”.
- Choose an open date that works best for you.
- Click “Join”.
- Fill out your info and click “Register”.
- Click “Join” once more that you have created your account.
- Don’t forget to click on the “Volunteer Waiver” link to sign your online waiver.
Select the date that best works for you and click “Join”.
Once you pick a date you will also need to sign our on-line waiver located on your Community Night page under Links & Attachments “Volunteer Waiver”
Younger Volunteers:Volunteers OVER the age of 13 are required to:
1. Create an account in our Giving the Basics Volunteer Hub
2. Have a Parent / Guardian to sign the waiver for them.
Volunteers UNDER the age of 13 are required:
1. Only to have a Parent / Guardian to sign the waiver for them.