Individual Volunteer OpportunitiesCommunity Night at Giving the Basics is an opportunity for our Individual Volunteers to come and serve.
The Community Night is every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 5:00pm – 6:30pm
All are welcome! We have 40 spots available each month so grab your spot quick!
To create an account and view our online calendar –
1. Click the “Create Account / View Online Calendar”
2. Click “Join”
3. Fill out your info and click “Register”
4. Pick a Month and Day that works best for you.
5. Once you find the day click “Join”
Select the date that best works for you and click “Join”.
Once you pick a date you will also need to sign our on-line waiver located on your Community Night page under Links & Attachments “Volunteer Waiver”
Younger Volunteers:Volunteers OVER the age of 13 are required to:
1. Create an account in our Giving the Basics Volunteer Hub
2. Have a Parent / Guardian to sign the waiver for them.
Volunteers UNDER the age of 13 are required:
1. Only to have a Parent / Guardian to sign the waiver for them.